Poor But Rich (episode 21, 22 & 23)**Last Episode** - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Poor But Rich (episode 21, 22 & 23)**Last Episode**

Fashion

Advert

Monday 21 November 2016

Poor But Rich (episode 21, 22 & 23)**Last Episode**



EPISODE 22
**flash back to what happend that night**
she entered, she went straight to my bed
me: hey! you're sleeping on my bed
toyosi: so?
me: i didn't give you permission to do so
toyosi: and did i told you not to sleep on your bed?
me: oh!!
toyosi: hey!! you are so paranoid
me: hmmm? **angry tone**
toyosi: am sorry! but please let me sleep here just for tonight, please!!
me: okay! i will sleep on the couch
toyosi: no, its your bed, i will sleep on the couch if you don't want to sleep on the bed with me..
me: no, okay, i will sleep on the bed
toyosi: wow, okay let's sleep, which side are you going to sleep at?
me: any side is fine with me
toyosi: okay ooo
she slept, i also slept beside her, she noticed my dick struggling to get out of the cage i put it inside..
toyosi: wow, this your thing is huge ooo
me: what?
toyosi: can i touch it?
me: yees!! ***if not because am so horny***
toyosi: wow, i love this!!
she started touching it, she later buried my dick in her mouth, she sucked it passionately, chaii!! i love it, she took off her night wear, gosh... she's pantless, what a body?
i finger fucked her, she moaned passionately, ouuuch, yeeees, i love you... **love me ke?** i continued finger fucking her until she cummed, i cleaned her up, i started sucking her pussy like an hungry puppy, i was also rubbing my hand on her breast, she was moaning louder, no one can hear us, 
toyosi: tolu please am begging you, fuck me now
me: really?
toyosi: yes please, i need you inside me now, don't let me die here please!!
me: okay
i laid her to her back, i tried inserting my dick into her pussy, but she was so tight, i removed it, spit on it then reload it back into her, it entered at once, what a great lubricator!! i started fucking her gently, then i started moving harder, she was moaning heavily, i was about to cum, i wanted to remove it, but i was carried away by the passion, so i cummed inside her and i removed my dick..
we played a little bit before resuming to the xcapade, don't mind me jare she was so hot, i instantly fell inlove with her, **hey! is it love or lust?** we went on five rounds and each round i cummed in her before sleeping off..
hmmm, guys, i slept with corper zainab and i cummed in her, so as temmy and toyosi..
what will be my future? that's the story for another day..
**main story continues**
me: what?
toyosi: i don't know you as good as this, how i wish you could leave your girlfriend for me..
me: oh!! i love my girlfriend, so don't think about it
toyosi: hmmhmm, we shall see
me: what do you mean?
toyosi: never mind...
she went out, i was thinking what she mean by saying we shall see.. well that is not my problem, it's sunday morning, i don't plan on going to church and moreover my mum will coming back that day, i checked my phone, i saw three new messages, the first message says: tolu, i told you to come and you promised that you will come, i already prepared everything  but to later find out you are not coming again, why did you do that?
from TEMMY..

the second and the third message says:
tolu, am sorry, the gateman just told me you are here a while ago, please forgive me, i went out to buy something, please switch on your phone, lets talk..

i was still furious for what that wretched gateman did to me, i dropped my phone on the bed, i dont even bother calling her back, freshened up, i got to the dinning table, hmm, what a nice aroma, not long after we heard a car horn at the gate..
i rushed to open the gate, its my mum, she's back, my mum started looking at me, i was wondering why she was looking at me that way, then i realised i was.......................
**to be continued**
written by
owoeye tolu
all right reserved
 
EPISODE 23 **last episode**
...... i then remembered i was wearing only my boxer
mum: haven't i told you never to come out of the house like this again?
me: am sorry mum
mum: sorry for yourself, where is toyosi?
me: she's inside
mum: okay **looking at me suspiciously**

we both got inside, we both saw toyosi, 
toyosi: welcome ma **she knelt down**
mum: toyosi, good morning, how are you?
toyosi: am fine ma
mum: okay, hope you are enjoying your stay here?
toyosi: yes ma
mum: alright, tolu!!
me: yes mum
mum: go and bring me my luggages
me: okay
i got to the car, i opened the car booth, i carried the two bags, my mum brought out a new laptop computer, she gave it to toyosi
toyosi: wow, thank you ma (she knelt down)
mum: oh c'mon, its nothing

i decided to wait till my mummy deep her hand in the bag again, but she didn't
me: mummy, what did you brought for me?
mum: didn't i just bought you a brand new ipad?
me: but, you didn't buy me anything naw!!
mum: then wait till your dad comes back!
me: **getting excited** when is he coming back?
mum: on tuesday..
me: wow!! can't wait to see him
mum: yes me too!!
me: but mum before i forget, what did you brought for me?
mum: take!! oniwahala **trouble maker** **handing a golden wrist watch to me**
me: wow thanks mum
mum: henhen tolu, are you aware that toyosi will going to your school?
me: yes mum, she already told me
mum: so she will go to your school for registration on monday
me: mum!! don't tell me you are following us to school ooo
mum: no!! i already called the principal
me: okay better!!
mum: why did you ask? don't you want your school mates to see your mum? 
me: why not?
toyosi: mummy!! your food is ready.
mum: okay toyosi!!

my mum went to the dinnng table, while toyosi and i sat at the living room, watching tv, no church again ***lol***


monday morning
i woke up to someone shaking me on bed
toyosi: tolu wake up
me: what is it?
toyosi: aren't you going to school? you will be late.
me: are you ready?
toyosi: yes i am
me: okay am coming

i rushed to the bathroom to freshen up, and in ten minutes, am done!! 
i got to school, well toyosi is an art student, so i took her to the principal's office, on my way back to the class, i saw temmy
temmy: tolu, good morning
me: good morning **coldly** i didn't even wait for her, so she followed me
temmy: tolu am sorry
me: sorry for what?
temmy: for not attending to you on saturday
me: oh? that means you planned it with your gateman? when you knew you dont want to see me, why did you invite me to your house?
temmy: tolu, i went to buy something at that time
me: so, thats why you told your gateman to embarrased me, right?
temmy: gateman? embarrased you? as how?
me: temmy stop all this
temmy: tolu i dont know what you are talking about..
me: well, if you dont know what am talking about then go and ask your gateman **walking away**
temmy: tolu, but you told me you love me, why this sudden change of attitude?
me: **that statement shocked me** yes i love you, but what your gateman did to me on saturday is very bad, if i were you, can you take it went someone started raining curses on you? and that person is on a low level...
temmy: but you told me you love me, if you love me you will forget anything someone did to you because of me, okay am sorry, i will make sure he pay for doing all those things to you, am sorry..
me: it's okay let's got to the library
temmy: as you wish baby!!

we got to the library, we started chatting since we have free period that morning, not long after james entered
james: wow, temmy, i woo you, you rejected me, so sad to know that this imbecile is now your pussy fucker
**chaii.. i hate that sentence like shit**
i pounced on him and gave him the greatest beating of his life.. then i heard someone  said in a fairy voice stop it!!! i haulted immediately, yes i knew it, it's the principal!!!
principal: both of you follow me to my office!!
me: yeh!! am doomed!!

we followed him to his office, he placed a call and then told some people to get ready, i knew it, he's calling the descplinary commitee, some minutes later, he told us he will like to see our parents
me: what???
principal: you heard me right!!

oh God!! is this how everybody will know my identity? 
ladies and gentlemen, poor but rich will return in season 2
keep your comments rolling...
written and produced by
owoeye tolu
@mrmelowkey
2016, copyright. all right reserved...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services