Fausa Eleja (episode 10) - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Fausa Eleja (episode 10)

Fashion

Advert

Saturday 26 November 2016

Fausa Eleja (episode 10)



EPISODE 10

Seyi was back. As I opened the gate, I saw her
cleaning up her dusty plates at the veranda.
Immediately she saw me, she ran towards me and
hugged me so tight as if her life depended on it. I
was surprised because I wasn’t expecting to see
her that day. The former day we chatted, she told
me she will be coming in the next week, and not
that present day. Fausa had already said she will
be coming to my house to spend the night
with me. As she hugged me, I was motionless, I
couldn’t utter a word; she freed me immediately.
“Ah ah, what’s the problem. Or are you surprised
that I came back today,” she asked me, I tried to
force myself to smile; even though I was smiling, it
didn’t come out from my mind. She took my bag
from me and opened it, she saw what was inside,
she said I should have told her before buying all
those stuff. She said she got almost all the
provisions that both of us will need. I wanted to tell
her it was
fausa that bought it for me, but changed my mind.What would she say and how will she take it when I
tell her it was fausa. I don’t think she would take it
likely. I don’t want her to start insinuating another
thing, perhaps I know I have made up my mind to
break the relationship between us, but I want to do
it gradually and slowly. We went into her room, I
met the surprise of my life, she brought provisions,
foodstuffs and many things for me, she said
it was her dad that brought her with their car.
Mehn, I go chop tire, infact this two girls (fausa and
seyi) wants to spoil me with gifts.
Looking at what she (seyi) brought, I felt I had let
her down, I became weak, I felt pity for her
because my heart was no longer with her. I still
would want to be with seyi, I am trying to bring
back that love I had for her when I first met her, but
it seems the love was lost. I couldn’t find it. How I
wish I could, she loves me so much. During the
period she was showing me all the stuff she bought
for me, I was cold towards her. She asked me what
was wrong with me, if I was okay because I was
too cold towards her. After
showing me all the things, she asked me to help fix
some of her wall hanger and some few damages in
her room. I willingly did it for her.
I later sent a text to fausa telling her that I will rather come over to her place to spend the night,
she shouldn’t because seyi was back. Fausat got
angry
immediately. She replied with a message and said
it was high time I leave seyi and move into her
apartment. I saw her point because she was deeply
worried that she’s still sharing me with seyi. She
just wants me to be for herself
only. I called her on phone thereafter and She said
it was high time I bust the bubble to seyi, I should
just tell her it was over and, she was tired of all the
hide and seek games we were playing. I tried
talking with her, to make her see reasons but she
hung up on me. 3hours later, she called back and
apologized for hanging up on me. I was about
leaving for Gate to fausa house when seyi walked
into my room. She asked where I was going, I told
her I was going to check a friend in the other
street, she said I should at least stay and spend
some time with her, since it’s been long we saw
last and there is something special she has for me.
Yeah she was right, but I don’t really have feelings
for her any more, even though I haven’t told her. I
told her that I wasn’t going
to spend too much time were I was going, so would be back shortly. She insisted on following me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services