Home Alone With My Step Brother (episode 7 & 8) - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Home Alone With My Step Brother (episode 7 & 8)

Fashion

Advert

Sunday 27 November 2016

Home Alone With My Step Brother (episode 7 & 8)



EPISODE 7


Me: Oh my God! Not again…Daniel: (Laughing) Yes again! What are you covering? I’ve seen it already and I’ve felt it countless times, so I wonder why the cover up.He was drinking a cup of milk as usual, I didn’t move to close to him, I loosened up, reached for the refrigerator.Me: Yes now, you’ve seen it and almost ruined itDaniel: Haba! Don’t pretend as if you never enjoyed it, we both enjoyed it and you know it.Me: Whatever! I brought out a big bottle of wated from the refrigerator, yet again, Daniel was leaning beside the glass cups.Me: Can you please pass me a glass cup?Daniel: You mean me?Me: Stop all these flirting, I don’t like it, stop it. If you can’t help me I’ll help myself (hissed)I walked to him to get a glass cup, I picked up the cup, Daniel grabbed me, drew me closer to him.There was this reaction, wow! We both stared at each other, temptation, its not easy to overcome Daniel’s seduction, gosh, I was attracted alreadyDaniel: Don’t you miss me? Iknow you miss meI couldn’t say a word, sincerely speaking I really do miss him.Me: Daniel stop, we can’t dothis again, please stop it.Daniel: I will use condoms this, I swear I’ll be very careful… Believe me Omolola, believe me…He planted a deep kiss on my lips, he wasalready hard, we continued kissing, I just came back to my senses pushed him away and gave him a dirty slap.Me: Daniel for crying out loud, please stop this, stop, stop hahaha, stop.Daniel: Okay! I’m sorry… Is just that I promise to use condoms this time.I moved away from him poured the water in a glass cup and…Me: Daniel, goodnight.That was how I overcame Daniel, it wasn’t easy to do, it just wasn’t easy at all. I hope I won’t have s*x with this boy again.The next day, I got a next day, I got a text message from Daniel, apologising for his misconduct. He begged me later on, when he saw me also, we buried the whole issue and moved on.Festus on the other hand was not really disturbing anymore, guess he got tiredof my pus$sy, I was free from s*x for some period and I was free from boys.I concentrated on my studies of course, I became and uptight girl, some guys wanted to date me in my class but I refused to anyone cos I wasn’t ready, the worst was about to happen


EPISODE 8

The whole family was back to normal, everything became peaceful and lovingas it used to be in the family.There was love and understanding once again. My mother was really heavy,she’s due in few weeks, I’m so happy about that, I’m gonna have sibling.I was happy with myself butI was struggling with Festus, he began to blackmail again. I don’t havechoice than to have s*x withhim once in a while cos I wouldn’t want him to expose our secret and I don’t want him to ruin the happiness reigning in our family.The family was already at peace so I was scared of him destroying our healed family. It was crazy cos Festus made me so some crazy styles during s*x, I shouldn’t lie, I did enjoyed the s*x, so its not big deal tokeep having s£x with him, he’s my ex and I need to shut him up. My mother was to give in about 3 or 4 weeks and she’s to deliver her child out of the country, USA precisely.Every preparation has been made for my mother to leave the country, I was really happy. It was only thatwould be leaving the country, my stepfather is to stay behind to look at the the family and his business.My stepfather was to join her after she’s given birth. I didn’t talk about Daniel anymore, I almost forgot, anyway Daniel’s lifestyle didn’t change at all, he became worse this time.Daniel became a full time cassanova, he changes girl like a wrapper, he hardly sleeps at home. The only good thing about him is thathe doesn’t bring those girls home anymore, he visits every hotels in town.I suspected he was even doing prostitute too, less I forget, he doesn’t flirt with me anymore tho but he likesto trespassing, sometimes he would spank my ass$, touch my waist, which I don’t like.Daniel? Smh! Finally, my mother has travelled out of the country, the whole house was boring, I don’t leave in the hostel, I go to school from home so I was bored. Daniel hardly stays athome, while my stepfather comes back late from work. So I was so bored.So one faithful day, I was the only one at home that night, Daniel didn’t come home, my stepfather also didn’t come home. As usual,I was thirsty in the night, I needed to drink a cup of water, got up from bed, yawning, I was practically n@ked, so n@ked.So I went downstairs to the kitchen actually, getting to the kitchen, I discovered thekitchen’s light was on, I wassurprised, so Daniel eventually came.Me: Daniel hope you’re not n@ked this time. I entered the kitchen and I met a fully n@ked man in the kitchen.Me: Oh my God! It was my stepfather, I quickly used my hands to cover my private parts.Me: I’m so sorry sir, I didn’t see anything sirMy stepfather: (Laughing) You’ve seen it already, you better come and take what you want to take. He walked passed me, without saying anything, I quickly moved away.Me: I’m sorry sir.Damn! That was so close, I’m really stupid. Only God will deliver me from this habit, you know I lived with my mother all my life, so I’mused to going n@ked growing up while living with her..Honestly speaking, my stepfather is damn hot, as in very hot, he’s got a very very huge cock, that’s the biggest I’ve seen in my entire life, it was even bigger that one in my dream, wow!The following day, I saw my stepfather and apologised to him for what happened last night, he wasn’t angry at all, just laughed over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services