Omo Wobey (episode 2) - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Omo Wobey (episode 2)

Fashion

Advert

Saturday 26 November 2016

Omo Wobey (episode 2)



Episode 2…

“What is happening, why am I here?”,Tunji asked
“Keep quiet,our informant told us you were seen on Thursday with a wanted robber.”said the officer
“What??I didn’t meet with anyone through out last week”,cried Tunji.
Officer:By the time we are done with you, you will start confessing.
Tunji:Please, I don’t know what you are talking about.. I never met with anyone.
Officer:Our informat saw you with him in Ziggys
Tunji:What will a pauper like me go and do in Ziggys.
Officer:Start flogging him,he thinks we are joking.
They started caning Tunji like there’s no tomorrow, Tunji cried like a baby.
“Oh God,who have I offended to deserve this.I didn’t meet anyone”,he cried.
They continue flogging him until someone entered. “Guys,e be like say this guy belong”said the intruder.
“What do you mean”,the officer asked.
“You no dey hear gun sound outside?”the intruder screamed as he ran through the window.
“So you sef belong you no con tell me and na Boss say make I capture you come o”the officer said.
“What is happening, I don’t understand what you guys are saying”Tunji responded.
“Its getting louder,I don go o”,said the seargent flogging Tunji as he also took off through the window.
“F--k you boy,you wanna ruin me right?”said the officer as he too ran away.
Tunji smiled because he knew what he did.

********45mins ago*******
Before those officers came, he had inputed the woman’s number in his phone. So immediately he was arrested,he made sure he knew the station he was taken to but surprisingly he was driven into a street along Maicon bus stop before the car finally stopped in a shabby house.He had quickly texted the address to the woman he met earlier telling her to please help him alert the police around Egbeda area to come to the number of the street he had sent.

*****back to the moment*****
Happiness was written on his face immediately they all ran away because of the police but the happiness was erased almost immediately as two guys in mask came in with their rifles..
“Madam sent us here”said the first guy as he removed his mask revealing himself.
“We ve gat to leave now before the police get too involved”,said the second guy.
“No,I can’t go with you guys.I called the police not you”,replied Tunji
“Sege,e be like say this guy go waste our time o”,said the second guy.
“Now move”,Sege howled.
Tunji still proved stubborn so the second guy Chris didn’t have time for rubbish so he just went close to Tunji and hit him making the poor boy to pass out.

*********1hr later*********
“When last have I slept on a bed this soft”,he thought as he opened his eyes. “Hope am not in the hospital o,coz hospital environment use to be neat like this one”,he thought again but this time sitting up.
“Ah,egba mi ke.This is someone’s house na,how did I get in here”,he said as he opened the door to go outside.

“You ve woken up?”,said a young lady of about 19-23yrs,fair and beautiful with a girlish figure.
“Yea,I have”,said Tunji who was still trying to fathom what’s happening.

Tunji:Please how did I get in here?

Girl:Wait for our Boss to get back then you can ask her.

Tunji had no choice than sit down and wait…

******4hrs later******
A woman entered the house with a young boy of about 25-27year old

“Oh,you are awake?”she said referring to Tunji

“Yes ma but…”,he was trying to continue but got interrupted by the woman

“Sshhh,you don’t need to say anything..I will just go straight to the point”,she said

Woman:You see,we are 5 people in this room,if you join us we will become 6…

Tunji:Join you in doing wah?

Woman:Don’t ask irrelevant questions…We carry guns to make money

Tunji:Is that the kinda thing you expect me to do??Carrying guns? Hell nah,I can’t

Woman:You can’t?? Well..its your choice to keep looking for jobs or rather live in abject poverty

Tunji:I think am out of here

Woman:Don’t you have family who look up to you?? You can go buh am expecting you back soon

Tunji:Never!

Woman:Just think about it… At least you know our abode and don’t try bringing the police.

Tunji shakes his head and left the house…
He boarded a bus and went back to his house in Ketu.

“God,why are things turning out this way…Show me thy face,here my cry lord”,he pleaded to God

“I don’t know if I should join them or keep hunting for job..I will just sleep over this issue and think deeply over this”,he said as he laid down to sleep…

*******next day*******
“See my mates going to work and am here sitting at home”,he thought to himself.
“I haven’t even eaten anything, am famished but no money to eat,I think I will consider those people offer at least its only to carry gun”,Tunji thought

He decided to have his bath and go back to those people house.

****11am,that same day****
Tunji knocked on the big black gate preventing him entrance

“Yes,who is there?”,he heard a female voice
“Its me”,he replied
“You who..abi you no get name?”the voice said again
“Am the guy that came yesterday”,he raised his voice

The girl opened the gate
“Hey..am sorry,I just have to be security conscious”,she said
“That’s no problem”,he replied

She led the way as they went in…

***in the sitting room***
Woman:So you finally came back

Tunji:Yes ma…I did

Woman: Good…but are you sure your mind is made up?

Tunji:Yes ma…

Woman:Can you handle guns or you still need to be trained

Tunji:I still need to be trained ma

Woman:Okay,in that note..Tomorrow,Chris you will take him for training..Is that okay?

Chris:No problem ma

Woman: But first of all let’s do little introduction…Starting from me,I am Elizabeth…Lizzy for short,next person

1st guy:Am Segun buh call me Segzy

2nd guy:Am Christopher buh Chris for short

New guy:Am Femi,you can call me FM for short

Only girl:I am Suzanna,I am the only girl here.. You can call me Susan.

Tunji:Am Tunji

Madam Lizzy:And we can call you what?

Tunji:errrm…call me Tungbaski!

Segzy:That’s cool

Madam Lizzy:So let’s celebrate our new converts..

They started celebration and everyone enjoyed themselves as they danced to different tune of music..

“Follow me”,Madam Lizzy said pointing to Chris

They both went inside the room to do wah no one knows then Segzy turned to Susan as they both danced together.. Tunji and Femi danced on their own.

(You need to see how Segzy danced with Susan when Pino Pino by Phyno came up in the music deck)

*****The next day*****
“Errm,Chris remember you are to take him for training”,Madam Lizzy said pointing at Tunji
“Yes ma”,replied Chris

They went for the training and Tunji was a fast learner so he was doing excellently well.
He trained for close to 3 months meanwhile others were out robbing,his training continued until Chris felt he was good to do any f-----g thing.
At least, Tunji was good at targeting and dodging. His footwork is also good,so he told Tunji that he is fit now to handle guns and Tunji was happy.

*****************************
“Hey guys,if you can check the time you will find out that is 11:30pm and I want us to leave here latest by 12:00am to go and rob Senator Ashafa..Is that okay?”Madam Lizzy asked
“Yes ma” they all chorused.
“I will be at home waiting for you guys,Chris should lead the team okay?”She said
“Yes ma”,they answered
“Good..now you can all leave even tho it remains 12min to 12am”Madam Lizzy finally said.

As they picked their various weapons which was ranging from Daggers to Sniper gun on the table their door was opened forcefully leaving the atmosphere awkward.
“Now no one moves, drop your weapons and turn around”,a man out of the 8men ordered.

to be continued…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services