'2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law

Fashion

Advert

Sunday 5 February 2017

'2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law

Comedian, Seyi Law is not backing out of the planned protest scheduled for tomorrow despite the cancellation announced by 2face Idibia a few hours ago.

Seyi Law says, 'I am giving Nigerians the assurance that I will be at the stadium tomorrow. We have a right to our protest. I absolutely understand 2baba, but I am not backing out'.


See more of his tweets after the cut..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services