Fausa Eleja **season 2** (episode 2) - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Fausa Eleja **season 2** (episode 2)

Fashion

Advert

Saturday 3 December 2016

Fausa Eleja **season 2** (episode 2)



EPISODE  2 ............it  was  one  of our  hostelmate 'dayo'  that  called  me.....i  was  shocked  that  fear  caught  me  so high............ "bro....wetin happen??you  never  inform us  about  your  exit  na?????????  Shey  na u  and  your  wife they go  ni?????  Where  your  wife dey  sef........???....”  He  doesn‟t even  allowed  me to  answer  him  one  by  one..as  he  was  coming toward  me  where  I Stood..............i  quickly  move  away  from seyi's  window  to  prevent  linkage..............."yes dayo......i  don dey  pack  jare,,,,,,my  brother  don  get  me new  apartment because  he no  like how  me and  my  wife they  live  together"  I replied ...........what  surprises me the  most  was  that  seyi  never  tell anybody  in the  hostel  that  we  have departed......................dayo help me  with  my  luggage  out  of the  gate while  i  waited  for  a  cab  to  take  me  to  gate..............i later  saw  cab  before  anybody  else  could notice it,  we concluded  on #500  to  fausa's  house.........on getting to  fausa's gate,...........  I  saw  fausa coming  from  a chemist  shop  at  the complex  Infront  of  their  house........she  ran  to  help  us  offload the  load  from  the  boot  of the  car................as  soon  as  she  took her  leave from  the  shop.  the  chemist  called  her  back  for change.........she  told the  woman  to  keep  it  for her......................she  came  to  us,  we Page  | 6 carried my  luggage  inside...she  was  so happy  to  sees  with  my

things  inside  her  room......we  started  living couple life................i  was  enjoying  it  and  i  forgot  about  seyi  in toto..........we  hardly  see  each  other  in  a month......we  only meet  at  school  incidentally....may  be at  the  eatery  or  in  a general  course lecture  that  usually  brought  my  department and  hers  together.....................fausa  was  enjoying  my  service everyday,  because  we  do it  anywhere  in  the  house........at  the kitchen,,,,in a  loo,,,,,on the  bed,,,,on  the  floor,,,,,, anywhere...the  more  we  are  having  unlimited  sex  in  the house,  the  higher  the  love between  us increases.....................we  do goto  school together  every  morning but  sometimes  she  excuse herself delayed  by  one  lecture  or  the  other.................................one saturday  evening,  we  were  hungry  but  fausa said she  was  tired,  she  suggested  we  should go  to  eatery  at  the junction..................we  wore  a cutomized  t-shirt  that  we  made specially  for  a special  outing day......and  with  black  trousers,  I wore  a black  jeans  while  she  also  wore  a black  jeans,  we made  the  dressing  a uniform  and  we  were  always  proud  of our love whenever  we  put  in such  uniform,  we  got  to  the  eatry and  chose  a seat  very  close to  the  ordering desk,  we  ordered for  two  plates  of  rice  and  two  bottles  of maltina....we  took  our sit  adjacent  to  the  checking point.........we  started  toasting and  eating  the  way  we  do at  home but  by  the  time  I  turn  my eyes to  a sit  directed  to  my  sight,  i  saw  a  skimpy charming girl  dressed  in  a very  beautiful  pink gown.........she  was  so wah,  but  i  wondered  why  she  refused  to  raise  her
head......she  stopped  eating and  was  counting the  number  of flies  that  hide below  the  table..............I produced  a maximum concentration to  her  because i  needed  to  compare  her  face with  the  beauty  of her  body.....i  was  chanced  to  discover  it  at anytime  she  raise  her  head  because  fausa back  her  and  there is  no way  she  will  notice me  glancing  at  anybody  because our sits  faced  each  other............after  15minutes,  i  was  shocked and  almost  have  an  heart  attack  when  my  eyes and  the  girl's eyes met.................
Drop your comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services