Kate Henshaw Appreciate Family, Friends And Followers, Wish Them Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year In Advance - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Kate Henshaw Appreciate Family, Friends And Followers, Wish Them Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year In Advance

Fashion

Advert

Saturday 24 December 2016

Kate Henshaw Appreciate Family, Friends And Followers, Wish Them Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year In Advance



This year has been a very good year for Kate Henshaw, She shared a lovely letter to friends, family and loyal followers...
below is what she wrote on her social media page:

There is a reason this season is dear to us all, we remember the One who came in all simplicity, in humility but the firmament announced His coming!!
He came to spread joy, He came for the imperfect, He came to take away our pain.
We try everyday to be like Him and follow His footsteps. Even when we stumble and fall, He is patient, kind, forgiving and waiting to pick us up again.
I am far from perfect, I am still a work in progress and I thank God for the sacrifice for my life.
As we all indulge, celebrate tomorrow, let us thank Him for the little things, the big things, the disappointments, failures, successes. Let us spare a thought for those who are not fortunate to do same...
.............................
Merry Christmas to all my lovely followers. I appreciate you all immensely. The connection here means a lot to me too. Hugs all round. Enjoy Christmas tomorrow.
...................
Thanks my darling sis @swishsignature for this absolutely beautiful make up.. I 💖 it!!
My patient, strong sis @yellowsisi for the hairstyle.
Thanks to Baba God for the smile.
#MelaninProud
#BronzeLady
#HappyChild

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services