Agony Of An Orphan (episode 3) - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Agony Of An Orphan (episode 3)

Fashion

Advert

Friday 2 December 2016

Agony Of An Orphan (episode 3)



episode 3

since i got an appointment, i worked very fast, i finished the work around 2:30, i got home by 2:45 in the afternoon, i quickly bath, dressed up, then i saw mama coming
me: mama, welcome
mama: my son, are you going somewhere?
me: mama, princess chika told me to wait for her
mama: princess chika?
Me: yes mama
Mama: may i know why?
me: she saw me when i was going to chief ugo's farm in the morning, she requested to know me, i introduced myself to her, she told me to wait for her at noon, she will send someone to come and take me to the palace.
mama: hmm, maybe you are lucky, may God be with you.
me: amen mama

not long after, one of the palace guards came to our house
palace guard: are you chuckwuemeka?
me: yes i am
palace guard: princess chika wants you in the palace now
me: okay, mama i will be back
mama: God bless you my son

i enter the car and we drove off, i was thinking of what awaits me in the palace, what did princess chika wants from me? 10 minutes later we got to the palace, thank God igwe is not around, am just so much afraid of his royal majesty. The guard took me to princess chika's lodge, well am also surprise, she had her own self contain flat. She saw me, she smiled a little bit.
me: **i bow** good afternoon my princess
princess chika: chuckwuemeka; how are you?
me: am good
princess chika: i sent for you, probably because i want to see you
me: okay ma, what would you like me to do for you?
princess chika: **talking to the guards** excuse us
Guard 1: But my princess, his highness ordered us to always stay with you
Guard 2: yes my princess
princess chika: wasn't i the one who told you to excuse us?
guard 1: but my princess...
princess chika: **cut in** are you deaf?
guard 1 & 2: sorry my princess, **eyeing me evilly**
**chai, i don die today**

the guards went out, then she turned to me
princess chika: sorry about
me: its okay ma
princess chika: hey, stop saying ma!! just call me chika!
me: **feeling uncomfortable**okay m.. okay princess
princess chika: just call me chika, c'mon you are older than me
me: okay chika
chika: that is it..
**we both laugh**
chika: well, is that woman your mother?
me: no, she is just my helper, but i consider her my mother, because she's always been there for me
chika: wow, so where are your real parent?
me: am an orphan
chika: what? sorry 
me: its okay

one thing led to the other in our chat, we talked for like 20minutes, her maid brought a plate of fried rice and wine. chai! when is the last time i tasted fried rice? but am shy.. someone should help me ooo..
she opened the cover, she hand me one spoon, i took it from her, we started eating, cant believe this, am eating in the same plate with the princess.
after eating, she cleaned the table
chika: chuckwuemeka, i want you to be my friend
me: **smiling** its okay
chika: so from now on, we are friends, deal?
me: deal **we laughed**
**to be continued**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services