Am Launching My Ponzi Website, As Soon As I Get Many People, I Will Run Away With Their Money - Nigerian Blogger - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Am Launching My Ponzi Website, As Soon As I Get Many People, I Will Run Away With Their Money - Nigerian Blogger

Fashion

Advert

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Am Launching My Ponzi Website, As Soon As I Get Many People, I Will Run Away With Their Money - Nigerian Blogger

A Nigerian Blogger by name 'Tolu Owoeye' has announced to everybody via his social media account that he is launching his PONZI WEBSITE soon, he added that as soon as he get many people on his ponzi website, he will run away with their money.
Though it sounded like a joke but we don't know what he's really up to. let's just wait and see his next action. Check out the screenshot below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services