Sometimes I Don’t Feel Like I Am The Most Beautiful And On Top – Cardi B Opens Up As She Covers New York Magazine - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Sometimes I Don’t Feel Like I Am The Most Beautiful And On Top – Cardi B Opens Up As She Covers New York Magazine

Fashion

Advert

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Sometimes I Don’t Feel Like I Am The Most Beautiful And On Top – Cardi B Opens Up As She Covers New York Magazine

  Bodak Yellow hit maker Cardi B recently covered New York Magazine looking her usual vibrant self for the colourful but in her revelation to the magazine, she expressed some insecurities.
The chart topper made it known that:
 Sometimes I don’t feel like I’m the prettiest, sometimes I don’t feel like I’m on top, and when I hear ‘Bodak Yellow’ again, I’m like, ‘Yeah! I’m that b*tch! 
See more below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services