Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes – Mr Eazi - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes – Mr Eazi

Fashion

Advert

Saturday 4 November 2017

Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes – Mr Eazi

Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes – Mr Eazi  The controversial Ghanaian and Nigerian singer “Mreazi” has replied a twitter user who shades him for being the same despite dating one of the billionaire’s daughter “Femi Otedola”.
The Twitter User Twitted:
Not for mreazi. Even if my friend is a dating billionaire’s daughter, it will show on my body.

Then Mreazi Replied:
“Forget about billionaire daughter! even if i enter forbes list nothing will change! Lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services