Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" - Welcome To Onye's Blog Welcome To Onye's Blog: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy"

Fashion

Advert

Thursday 16 March 2017

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy"


Controversial actress and singer,Cossy Orjiakor has dispelled the rumours that a certain rich man built her a house. The boobs baring actress said she is the first actress to build her own house and she did it without the help of a man.

She took to her Instagram page to make the revelation. In her words:“I want to talk about my house. I built it prior to meeting mr? I was d first actress to own a house then. #facts.. The higher protocols actually taught mr? Helped out. So they demanded for houses.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Onye's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Services